![]() |
Happy New Year!!
Ok so I don’t really believe in New Years Resolutions… probably because I never follow through with them. Every year my resolution is some type of “work out more and drink less caffeine” and every year, I break my resolution and give up by mid January.
So yes…. My 2012 Resolution also contains work out more and drink less caffeine. Here’s to hoping!
However, this year I have two more important Resolutions:
1. Continue celebrating and exploring new adventures
2. Keep your blog up to date to capture the fun
2011 was full of Celebrations, Weddings, Engagements, Graduations, Babies, New Cities, New Jobs, New Homes, New Friends and New Experiences and I’m feeling absolutely fortunate this holiday season.
And that is why resolution # 1 is so important to me! Gotta keep those celebrations and explorations going…. New City, New Fun- cant wait to see what happens this year! As well as new and old places to explore on trips to see my Bests far away.
And Resolution #2- Well now I gotta keep the blog up to date to be able to share with my sista (and each and everyone of you!) . As well as be able to look back on 2012 on what I’m sure is going to be another wonderful year!
To begin 2012, my Sista and I have committed to a quick sequence of blog’s to catch us up to the present (where did the last three months go??! oh you will soon see!) and then have both committed to being better bloggers.
Cheers to another year of Celebration and Adventures with my Sista and with all of you!


No comments:
Post a Comment