For starters, I finished up my clinicals and finally got to move in with Vancer and Kinnick Schweety in mid-December. Life has been bliss so far, it's like we are Newly-weds all over again! Enjoying spending the nights together watching our new favorite show "Brothers and Sisters" on Netflix (thanks to Travy!), cooking and eating lots of great food together, dicussing patient treatments (yes we are nerds), and mostly just relaxing and enjoying being with eachother...FINALLY!!
The big graduation day was on December 16th where I finally completed my degree in physical therapy at The University of Iowa! Thank you to all of you who were there to celebrate with me! It meant so much to have you all there!
Christmas wasn't the same this year without my Sista but it was still a wonderful time with family. Vance and I spent a couple days in Pella with his family and then drove back to the QC Christmas afternoon to celebrate with my family. It was a short weekend but we made the most of it!
Vance and I hosted our first party at the Bluff apartment for New Years. We had 2 couples (friends from PT school) over for appetizers and drinks before going out to Moretti's for a 4 course meal and open bar. We had a great time!
My new years resolutions! Very exciting stuff! :)
- Floss 2-3 times a week
- Enjoy the start of my new career!
- Reach out to friends that I lost touch with while I was in school
- PASS MY BOARDS!!
I have a job?! A real career?! Yes, that's right folks - I have finally decided to join the real world! I am working at Athletico, it is outpatient orthopaedic clinic in Bloomingdale, IL. Right now I am working part time (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) until I take my boards on January 30th. Wish me luck! After I pass (let's hope!) my boards, I will start full time in the clinic. Work is good so far, I enjoy everyone that I work with and it seems like a really rewarding company to work for! :)
That's about it, I hope to have a good news post after boards! Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment