- North Liberty (Jan-May)- Lovingly known as The Lib, this was the home of the Sista's for the past two years.... too many memories in the Duplex to recap here but many to share throughout our new blog.
- Coralville (June-August): My new temporary home until Colorado. Living in The Lyon's Den with wonderful hosts and friends. Thanks for taking a homeless friend in until my new life begins.
- Denver & Keystone (March)- A wonderful brewery tour and skiing trip with old friends to explore the area, local brews and the snowy mountain outdoor activities.
- Dallas (June)- Work Conference with time to eat at Wolfgang Pucks amazing Five Sixty restaurant and visit Dealey Plaza to try and determine if JFK was killed on the grassy knoll or the depository building...
- Scottsdale & Vegas (July)- Sista's reunited for first time since The Lib! Cross state travels with great food, relaxing by the pool, Diamondbacks/Rockies baseball game, Hoover Dam and the Vegas Strip!
- Minneapolis & Caddott (July)- Country Fest with my Best. 4 days of country music, cold brewskys and long overdue catching up. If you are wondering where Caddott is- its half way between the equator and the North Pole.
- Quad Cities (July)- Nate and Ape got marrrrrried! Beautiful wedding and memories with family and friends.
- Chicago (August)- Work conference with too much learning to have much fun, although we were there when O'Hare shut down for Obama's 50th birthday arrival.
- Des Moines (too many trips to count)- Visiting my schweety before we can finally be in the same town in Denver. :)
From childhood enemies to adulthood best friends, we've had our fair share of laughs, tears and unforgetable moments. It's hard to believe that we are growing up and leaving Iowa to join the big city life. The only catch is the 1000 miles that will be separating us... Denver and Chicago ready or not, here we come!
Monday, August 22, 2011
2011 Big City Dreams
Is it really August 2011 already??!! 2011 has been filled with many Big City Dream adventures with the biggest of all, DENVER COLORADO, just around the corner in September. I thought I'd start with a quick recap of some of the highlight cities I've already been lucky enough to explore in 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girls am I going to cry every time I read your blog (Please decode blog) I am crying. This is a very good idea. Luv you both I am really going to miss my girls. :'(
ReplyDeleteI started crying too...at noodles...on my lunch break...by myself....tears in my macaroni! :)
ReplyDelete