
Time has flown by the past two months! We’re settling in easily here in Denver surrounded by old friends and making new. Also- I cant complain as Scott is an amazing cook and I am becoming quite the Sous Chef- meaning I still cant cook but I can cut a mean vegetable. J Here are a few pictures of our delicious dishes. I also completed my first CYAR Fundraising Event- the 9th Annual Partners for a Bold Future Breakfast. What a crazy two months of planning, and great results with 500+ attendee’s and raising $75,000 over the next four years! J Click here to see our featured Breakfast video. http://coyar.org/photos/cyar-2011-video Not to shabby huh? Goal = make the audience cry 2-3 times, did it work!?
Settling in is also made easier by a visit home to I-O-W-A for Thanksgiving! And arriving home after a 13 hour drive with 4 adults and a golden retriever in a Camry- lets just say we were thankful to make it. Kudos though to Hubble who was a great sport and just laid there the whole time, and kudos to the boys- Scott and Jason- for listening to Kelsey and I sing Disney Musicals for the last two hours of the trip. Although we kept singing Pocahontas hoping to see Exit 301 (Bettendorf!) it was never, “just around the riverbendddddddddd!!!!!!!!!"
Thanks Kels and Jason for letting us crash your car party. And sorry we ditched ya on the way home for a flight. JOur few days home were wonderful catching up with everyone! It was so great to visit with the PVG’s (interpretation- Pleasant Valley Girls and their Sigs) at our annual potluck. Going on 5 years strong with our potlucks- and always new stories and new memories to be made. This year- a permanent memory by autographing the ceiling of the bar. Whoops.
Oh and my Sista of course. We are featured here with our adorable second cousin Kaiden. And that is Skeet, farting in the background. I loved being home and celebrating Thanksgiving- so much to be thankful for this year, and every year.Good thing my New Years resolution is better blogging, because this catch up posting made me miss two important October events- OctoberFest with Rach and Halloween with Longuini Ligouri.

No comments:
Post a Comment