Sunday, July 8, 2012

To a life so beautifully lived...

For this post, I would like to honor my wonderful Grandma O.  I know she is missed daily by her family and friends as she was an instrumental part of all of our lives.  I know I can speak for all of us when I say, thank you Grandma for being such an unforgettable wife, mother, grandma, great grandma and friend.  You have made such an impact on all of our lives in many ways and have brought us all many years of joy, laughter, and of course....good eatin :) You truly were a woman of no doubt and we will do our best to honor that courage in  memory of you forever and always.

 



 


 The history of our grandparents is remembered not with rose petals but in the laughter and tears of their children and their children's children.  It is into us that the lives of grandparents have gone.  It is in us that their history becomes a future.  ~Charles and Ann Morse

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance.  They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life.  And, most importantly, cookies.  ~Rudolph Giuliani


No comments:

Post a Comment